There’s a rapid movement towards online platforms by many businesses. This is because people aren’t interested in visiting the physical stores. Instead, they keep on browsing online for their needs. It means browsing on the internet has become the need of a second for all.
Since the businesses have largely started moving online, the web designing and web hosting industry is flourishing. The need for websites has grown and so thus, for web hosting. So, even there’s a tough competition going on in between web hosting companies. Each of them is trying to pretend their best by running different offers or providing web hosting with unlimited features.
This has lead to difficulty in selecting the best web hosting India provider. But prior to going for a web host you should select your web hosting plan and then based on that find the best web host for that. To start with shared hosting is always the best for startups. But as the demand grows and business starts expanding it is very difficult to manage the traffic. Therefore, businesses have now started opting for best cloud hosting in India services.
Check the below review of the affordable and fast cloud hosting provider.
MilesWeb – Who Are They?
Being one of the best web hosting companies globally, MilesWeb was started in 2012. The company aims at offering the fast, reliable and affordable services. They understand how important is customer satisfaction for any business growth and therefore, see to it that their customers are always happy with their services.
The list of web hosting services comprises of shared, dedicated, reseller, VPS, WordPress, business and cloud hosting. They always use cutting-edge technology on their servers to offer the best website performance. Additionally, their web hosting services are quite affordable as compared to other web hosts.
Cloud Hosting Plans
MilesWeb offers managed cloud services such as Managed DigitalOcean cloud and Managed AWS cloud. They also offer Jelastic PaaS that is based on pay-per-use model.
Managed DigitalOcean Cloud
In managed DigitalOcean cloud, they offer Standard and Optimized packages.
- Complete Management: They system admins manage DigitalOcean droplets for you. You just have to keep your focus on your business growth.
- Expert Advice: If you are confused in selecting the best plan, their experts will guide you to select the plan as per your website requirements.
- Optimizing: They ensure your website offers better performance by optimizing and enhancing your cloud server.
- System Monitoring: Resources of DigitalOcean server such as CPU and bandwidth usage are monitored regularly. This helps your website to always keep up even when there is high traffic spike.
- Server maintenance: Their team ensures that your server runs smoothly and there aren’t any technical issues on it.
- Data protection: Since all the files on the server are constantly monitored, there isn’t any exposure to web attacks.
- Regular updates: Updates are installed timely to keep your server’s software updated.
- Security: Their team keeps a constant watch on your server to secure your website from any spyware, malware or any unwanted traffic patterns.
Managed AWS Cloud
Their managed AWS cloud services comprise of Linux and Windows packages.
Managed Linux AWS Cloud
- AWS Certified Team: Their team is AWS certified and so keeps your AWS server secure, powerful and hassle-free.
- Time-Saving: Server related tasks such as patching, updates or daily operations necessary for AWS management are done by their team and this saves your time.
- 24/7 Available Support: Their team is available 24/7 to resolve your AWS related queries.
- Server Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of the server is done to keep your AWS server up and running always.
- Optimization and Growth: Your AWS server is enhanced with cutting-edge technology for best performance and security.
- Increased Productivity: Your team can concentrate on building products, assisting customers and making profits. This leads to increased productivity.
Managed Jelastic PaaS
Their managed Jelastic PaaS services are based on pay-per-use model and they offer a free trial of 7 days to their customers.
- Simplicity: You can easily launch cloud instances after the configuration is finalized.
- Affordability: Since it is based on pay-per-use model, you don’t need to pay extra for the resources you don’t use. Just pay for the resources used.
- Reliability: Every server is isolated from the other and so there isn’t any stress on the server due to the other server.
- Scalability: They offer both automatic horizontal as well as vertical scaling.
- Customization: You get complete control over your cloud environment to customize it as per your preference.
- Security: Your content remains safe in the cloud.
- Suitable for Every Business: It is best suitable for all types of businesses.
- Easy App Deployment: App deployment becomes easy with the cloud marketplace.
Thus, you can see that MilesWeb cloud hosting plans are not only affordable but also offer the best features require for your website. In fact, you can leave your cloud server management to them and just focus on your business growth.